napnam Publishing & Consulting in a nutshell
We are a service and consultancy bureau in the Netherlands that focuses on creating and managing technical content for complex installations and software systems.
Organisations of all sizes work with us to create strategies and solutions that improve the creation, delivery and management of their technical content and asset information.
Our clients operate in various industries such as logistic process automation (baggage handling), marine & offshore, machine industry, rail and information technology.
Our high standards, honesty and extensive, and up-to-date, knowledge of methods and tools is what sets us apart. Our clients especially appreciate the way we interact and communicate, our down to earth approach, and - of course - the quality of our work.
These are just some of the awesome businesses that are happy customers and have been since we started.
Technical Documentation Projects
- Development and implementation of a document retrieval and management system for Regiotram
- Development of an Inventory of Hazardous Materials (Green Passport) for Damen Shipyards.
- Update of the housekeeping manuals for two North Sea off-shore Measurement platforms owned
by the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment.
- Document and template (Adobe FrameMaker) design for a drilling vessel by Huisman US.
- Development of a manufacturing manual for a high-end speedboat made by Silvestris Aquamotive for Verebus Engineering.
- The user handbook and documentation package of the Heavy Lifting Vessel "Oleg Strashnov" for IHC Merwede. The complete set ultimately filled three complete bookcases and was delivered both on paper and in digital form.
- Management of technical information and documentation for GVB Rail Services.
- Configuration Management Engineer during the mid-life overhaul of the VIRM-1 rolling stock for
- Solution Manager IFS Document Management a.i. for Damen Shipyards
- Coaching of configuration manager at Province of Utrecht.
- Workshop for Verebus Engineering on the implementation of topic based authoring at a shipyard.
- Project Manager a.i. on various technical communication projects for Verebus Engineering.
- CMS support for various clients
- MadCap Flare and Adobe Framemaker support for various clients
We are proud to be a member of the following organisations. It is because of them that we are able to keep our knowledge and network up to par.